A fun trial run to promote pit stops!
An all new AerialGP off-season contest. While you’re stuck somewhere during the holidays dreaming of getting out during pockets of sunshine, get your Pit on, and get ready for 2016!
Rules: Must use a traditional prop nut, and tool of your choice(get creative!). Propeller and Battery must be fully installed on to your FPV race aircraft that is fully functional.
- Point the camera towards your aircraft so we can clearly see your hands and aircraft, make sure it’s well lit!
- Your aircraft must be powered on safely.
- Show us your Video feed (googles or screen)
- Show us your Radio controller that it’s on and connected.
- Show us that the equipment (props and battery) is fully installed, and strapped in.
- A second set of props and a battery must be ready off to the side. Must be in view of camera angle!
- Put both hands on the table, have a timer ready (Spotter) and in 3,2,1, Go! Change all the props on your aircraft (minimum 4 motor aircraft) (if you have a hex you’ve given yourself a handicap!) and battery.
- Download the Pit Stop Challenge logo (right click save as the above png image) or download at https://imageshack.us/i/p5S1zn8jp and slap it on your video- and post it on our facebook.com/aerialgp wall, share it with your friends.
- Entries close Dec 25th 2015, and we will review each one and judge them (we will put a timer on your video!)
- Winners will be announced in January, just in time for the 2016 season :).